Candle Wax spill on carpet.
How to remove candle wax from carpet:
1) First, try to remove as much of the wax by hand
2) Freeze the wax with a ice cubes
3) Shatter it with a blunt object, then remove by hand
Note: The colder the wax, the easier it is to remove
Still not working?...
1) Place a brown paper bag over wax area
3) Allow the wax to transfer on to the brown paper bag
4) Use a new brown bag frequently to prevent smearing
It is unfortunate when candle wax is spilled onto a carpet. Rest assured, the candle wax spill can be fixed by patching it.
An extra piece of carpet certainly helps, however if you don't have any, we can take the extra carpet from a closet, under a
piece of furniture or even from under a wall or vent hole if it's small enough.
As a comparison, you can also get a quote on NEW CARPET.
Before you schedule an appointment, try these home remedies...
|All rights reserved. Copyright © 1991-present Geo Inc.
Images, text & phrases on this website are dated & filed according to U.S. Trademark & Copyright laws.
They may not be republished, utilized, reworded in full or in part, on any website or other forms of marketing
without consent of Geo Inc.© For further info on Copyright law, please visit: WhatIsCopyright.org